Jokes,funny pictures,free cartoons,humor,fun pages,and
more!joke,naughty joke,joke humor,joke of the day,humor,
blond jokes,funny jokes,clean jokes,random joke,new jokes.

Funny Picture Of The Day!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

funny marriage jokes

Tags-funny marriage jokes,husband jokes, wife jokes
After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, “You know,I was a fool when I married you.”The wife replied, “Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn’t notice.”
Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.
A woman was telling her friend, “I made my husband a millionaire.”“And what was he before you married him?” asked the friend.“A billionaire.” she replied.
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, “You’re next.” They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

1 comment:

Dekonstruct said...

I like the one about old aunts. I must say that its true what they say about marriage...

Funny Jokes SMS