Jokes,funny pictures,free cartoons,humor,fun pages,and
more!joke,naughty joke,joke humor,joke of the day,humor,
blond jokes,funny jokes,clean jokes,random joke,new jokes.

Funny Picture Of The Day!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Diwali Jokes, Happy Diwali 2008, Diwali Fun, Diwali Greetings

May this Diwali be as bright as ever. May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you. May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for. May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity. May lights triumph over darkness. May peace transcend the earth. May the spirit of light illuminate the world. May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony “WISH U A VERY HAPPY DIWALI”.

Laugh with this funny Diwali Joke and share this funny joke to your friends and family.


Diwali Gambling


On the eve of Diwali a blackjack dealer and a player with a thirteen count in his hand were arguing about whether or not it was appropriate to tip the dealer.

The player said, "When I get bad cards, it's not the dealer's fault. Accordingly, when I get good cards, the dealer obviously had nothing to do with it so, why should I tip him?"

The dealer said, "When you eat out do you tip the waiter?"

"Yes."

"Well then, he serves you food, I'm serving you cards so you should tip me."

"Okay, but, the waiter gives me what I ask for. I'll take an eight.

No comments:

Funny Jokes SMS